Exafort's Predictive analytics solutions encompasses a variety of statistical, modeling, data mining, machine learning and BI reporting tools that are readily and directly accessible from Salesforce CRM platform, enabling organizations to achieve business goals at a significantly lower cost than traditional automated and manual approaches.
These analytics are built on top of R, a highly robust and extensive environment for statistical computing, data manipulation, calculation and graphical display. With these Predictive Analytics, users from executives to sales teams can get valuable insights to assess their future sales and service trends, and make smart business and operational decisions. The toolkit will also provide users the ability to test what-if scenarios and analyze Salesforce CRM information along with other structured & unstructured data sources from within and outside an organization.Most deployments provide pretty reports and graphs but users have to do all the heavy lifting to further analyze and extract actionable data points. We implement and integrate innovative analytics solutions that will do all the heavy lifting and provide readily actionable insights to your stakeholders.
Key features of our Predictive Analytics solution stack include:
- Rich user interface web portal
- Pre built models for Sales & Service Analytics
- Advanced algorithms with R analytics
- Uses proven statistical methodology
- Accepts data from multiple structured and unstructured data sources: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, XML, CSV etc.
- Reports, Charts and Dashboards
There are several benefits that can be derived by implementing a sound Predictive Analytics solution including financial impact, risk management and much more. The benefits vary based on the type and size of an organization.
Key benefits of our Predictive Analytics solution stack include:
- Derive actionable insights to positively steer future business
- Make better informed decisions
- Uncover hard to find patterns
- Improve Sales, Service and customer satisfaction levels
- Add value to your overall business intelligence framework
- Better cost optimization and risk management
- Expand corporate competence and increase revenues
Besides the tools and applications, the most important factor required for a successful Predictive Analytics solution is the availability of useful information, without which we cannot build any models or gain any insight. The second most important factor is access to the right skilled analysts and experts. At Exafort we have both the tools and the people with the experience developing complex statistical models.
We can help your organization
- Implement and fine-tune your Predictive Analytics implementation - reality is not stationary so constant fine-tuning is necessary
- Select areas to apply your analytical prowess to create competitive advantage
- Aggressively apply analytic results to decision making at all levels of the business