Evaluation Products Management
A lot of time & energy is spent on keeping track of the product requests, qualifying the customer, sending the products out, and tracking progress, while trying to keep a good handle on the finance, and legal aspects.With EvalTracker you can get:
- Automated workflows driving Evaluation process
- Approvals & Controls
- Full visibility into the demo pool
- Faster conversion from evaluation stages to revenues
- 100% Cloud-based solution
Exafort’s EvalTracker, built on the Salesforce.com platform, is a cloud-based offering covering the end-to-end evaluation process giving you unparalleled visibility at each stage. Being native Salesforce.com application, it is seamlessly integrated into your CRM business processes and data.
Request: Account Managers can request evaluation products for their accounts. They can specify product models, quantities and evaluation timeframe.
Approve: You can then approve these requests before they get shipped, and reorganize their priorities if need be.
Ship: Products approved can be shipped out. These products can be tracked by their individual serial numbers or quantities. The shipment can be followed using carrier tracking information – say for Fedex, UPS etc.
Process Returns: When the evaluation products are sent back, again their serial numbers get matched up.
Manage: As products are shipped out and received, they can be tracked by quantities, and serial numbers – thus at any given point, the evaluation or demo pool inventory is accurate.
Since we have this information centralized, all the stakeholders can be kept up-to-date on when a request came in, when it got fulfilled, when a customer can expect to receive it, when it is due, when it was returned and what state it was in when returned.
All these communications are streamlined with standardized templates & rules and by automating workflows, the process is made friction free.
Create a request
Ship to customer
Manage conversions, returns, inventory
- Avoid having to manually track information
- Have all required info in one place
- Provide end-to-end visibility to sales teams
- Provide the required reports to finance & asset management teams
- Demonstrate auditability details regarding these products
- Having multiple copies or editors to the same spreadsheet adds to the lack of accurate visibility and control