- Have a business process that is better delivered as a web application?
- Need to move your excel or lotus-based tool to the web?
- Want to increase the reach of your web to wider audience?
- Can’t wait for months or years to get this done?
Advantages of building dynamic sites on Site.com platform
- Use existing databases
- Integrate the web site with back end systems
- Establish workflows and approval rules
- Build analytics
- Under your own domain
Building apps on the Site.com platform is faster, less expensive, and of higher quality than building on traditional on-premises platforms.
Now you have a solution.
We have built web sites and web applications for many of our customers using the Site.com platform from Salesforce.com. Given the richness of this platform, as well as native integration with a lot of business critical information including customer details, product features, sales data, pricing etc., any addition of new functionality, or expansion of existing functionality is accelerated.